This month, Curious? Festival is back at King’s Cross on Saturday 23 July. Powered by the King’s Cross Knowledge Quarter, Curious? is a festival offering a fusion of science, culture and art.
And as part of the festival, we’re teaming up with Central Saint Martins to offer children a chance to enter a coding competition to win a VR headset!All you have to do to be in with the chance of winning is to have a go at customising Code Club’s “Rock Band” project, creating your own hip hop soundtrack and customising your stage to make something totally unique! Here’s an example.
Once you’ve created your own version of the Rock Band project, you’ll need to upload it to the competition’s Scratch Studio. There you’ll also be able to check out the other entries.
- All entries must be submitted by 10pm on 23rd July
- Entries must be made via the Scratch Studio. You need a scratch account to do this, please make sure your details are up to date, so we have the correct information to inform winners.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or under
- Entries submitted before the competition closing date will be judged by Central Saint Martins Creative Producer, Ged Matthews and hip hop choreographer and director, Ivan Blackstock.
- The winner will be announced on 1st August
Have a go at customising our “Rock Band” project now!
Submit your entries here
You must be logged in to post a comment.